104603 - Clutch Kit
|IPD ITEM NUMBER||104603|
|CLASSIFICATION||REPAIR & MAINTENANCE|
|QUALITY LEVEL||BETTER (ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT)|
|UNITS PER CAR||1|
|WARRANTY||ONE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY|
|SPECIFICATIONS||INCLUDES PRESSURE PLATE, DISC & RELEASE BEARING|
|CROSS REFERENCE||270500, 4K1010|
When you are replacing your clutch, you should inspect and/or replace the following:
- U-joints for smooth and tight operation,
- Check the center driveline support and transmission mount for cracks or breaks in the rubber and, if oil soaked, replace.
- Replace the pilot bearing and rear main seal and have the flywheel inspected for stress cracks and resurfaced.
- Check transmission gaskets and seals (pinion seal too), and the condition of the wiring harness and switch functions.
- Inspect clutch fork for cracks.
- Don't forget to order a clutch alignment tool and remember that the drivelines are balanced and must go back together at the splined area in the same orientation as they were removed to prevent vibrations (always mark them for alignment before separating them).
Potential Product Fitment Issues
ipd's kit has two release bearings because some models in this year range may use either one. Just use the one that fits your car.
Product Status & Availability
Adding items to your shopping cart and placing an order is only an intent to purchase. We will not charge you for anything until we can ship the products you ordered (if paying by credit card. PayPal is a prepayment method.) We will do everything we can to fill your order in a timely manner. You can cancel your order at any time prior to shipment.
This item is an Kit-On-The-Fly product. It consists of multiple component products that are all pulled together at the time of shipping.
Additional component stock typically takes 15 days or less to arrive and get be available for shipping.
|Units available to ship:||1|