101589 - Clutch Kit - 240 740 Non-Turbo with M47 Five Speed
|IPD ITEM NUMBER||101589|
|CLASSIFICATION||REPAIR & MAINTENANCE|
|QUALITY LEVEL||BETTER (ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT)|
|UNITS PER CAR||1|
|WARRANTY||ONE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY|
|SPECIFICATIONS||FITS STEPPED FLYWHEEL|
|CROSS REFERENCE||270507, 271264, 271267, SAC-271267, 4K1007|
When you are replacing your clutch, you should inspect and/or replace the following:
- U-joints for smooth and tight operation,
- Check the center driveline support and transmission mount for cracks or breaks in the rubber and, if oil soaked, replace.
- Replace the pilot bearing and rear main seal and have the flywheel inspected for stress cracks and resurfaced.
- Check transmission gaskets and seals (pinion seal too), and the condition of the wiring harness and switch functions.
- Inspect clutch fork for cracks.
- Don't forget to order a clutch alignment tool and remember that the drivelines are balanced and must go back together at the splined area in the same orientation as they were removed to prevent vibrations (always mark them for alignment before separating them).
Product Status & Availability
Adding items to your shopping cart and placing an order is only an intent to purchase. We will not charge you for anything until we can ship the products you ordered (if paying by credit card. PayPal is a prepayment method.) We will do everything we can to fill your order in a timely manner. You can cancel your order at any time prior to shipment.
This stocked product is available to order plus backorders are allowed.
This item is not currently in stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
|Units available to ship:||Zero|