122082 - Automatic Transmission Fluid Type T-IV (ATF-0T4) JWS3309 for Aisin-Warner Transmissions - 1161540
|IPD ITEM NUMBER||122082|
|Classification||Oil, fluids & chemicals|
|Quality Level||Better (OE)|
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Units Per Car||VARIES|
|CROSS REFERENCE||ATF-0T4, JWS3309, 1161540, TYPE-TLS, 10106-042K3309QT, 00071924552210, 00279-000T4, 071924252219, AIS1161540, ATF0T4, 00279000T4, 97353001001|
- Policies &
Aisin JWS 3309 ATF is recommended for use in transmissions made by Aisin AW requiring a fluid approved against Type T-IV, JWS 3309, GM 9986195 and Audi G-052-025-A2. These AW (Aisin-Warner) transmissions are used in some domestic and foreign vehicles, including Audi,Toyota, Saab, Volvo, Volkswagen, and Porsche.
This fluid is recommended for use in all AW55-50/51SN, AW50-42, AW42AWD, AW50AWD, AWF21 and TF80-SC transmissions
The unique formulation of Aisin fluid is designed to provide excellent lubrication of transmissions in specified Aisin AW slip-controlled lock-up automatic transmissions. These outstanding performance capabilities translate into significant operational benefits, including:
- Excellent lubricating characteristics for quiet operation and smooth shifting in approved transmissions.
- Controlled friction properties for smooth and efficient transmission of power across all normal temperature ranges.
- Helps to control transmission shudder and provide excellent vehicle driveability.
- Helps to extend transmission life based on excellent wear control.
- Long fluid life based on excellent oxidation resistance.
- Excellent viscosity stability (high viscosity index) to help assure adequate lubrication without
excessive thinning in severe high-temperature service or thickening at low starting temperatures.
- Resistance to foaming.
- Superb protection against rusting and corrosion.
- Compatibility with transmission seal materials.
Our recommendation on replacement (flushing) is to use the color of the fluid as the indicator. Light pinkish brown to light golden brown OK to leave it. Once the fluid is brown to blackish-brown it is time to replace. (Volvo only recommends replacement on towing service at 52,500 miles (84,000 kilometers)).
Note: This is not synthetic fluid, it is conventional ATF with an anti-foaming agent additives.
- Audi: P/N G 055 025 (-A2)
- Chevrolet: AC Delco T-IV, GM P/N 88900925
- Chevrolet Light Trucks: AC Delco T-IV, GM P/N 88900925
- Ford: Premium automatic transmission fluid, P/N XT-8-QAW, Spec WSS-M2C924-A
- Hyundai: P/N 00232-19023.
- Land Rover: Esso JWS3309US
- Lincoln: Premium automatic transmission fluid, P/N XT-8-QAW, Spec WSS-M2C924-A
- Lexus: ATF Type T-IV, Toyota P/N 08886-81015
- Mazda: W/ 6-spd Automatic use JWS 3309 Automatic Transmission Fluid
- Mercury: Premium automatic transmission fluid, P/N XT-8-QAW, Spec WSS-M2C924-A
- Mini:6-Spd Automatic Transmission GA6F21WA use MINI ATF JWS 3309, P/N 83 22 0 402 413
- Pontiac: AC Delco T-IV, GM P/N 88900925
- Porsche: Esso JWS 3309, Porsche P/N 000 043 205 28
- Saab 3309 mineral based oil.
- Saturn T-IV Fluid, Saturn P/N 22689186
- Scion: ATF Type T-IV, Toyota P/N 08886-81015
- Subaru: use CVTF or equivalent
- Suzuki ATF 3317 or Mobil ATF 3309
- Toyota: ATF Type T-IV, Toyota P/N 08886-81015
- Volkswagen: P/N G 055 025
- Volvo: P/N 1161540-8
Product Related Files & Downloads
Product Status & Availability
Adding items to your shopping cart and placing an order is only an intent to purchase. We will not charge you for anything until we can ship the products you ordered (if paying by credit card. PayPal is a prepayment method.) We will do everything we can to fill your order in a timely manner. You can cancel your order at any time prior to shipment.
This stocked product is available to order plus backorders are allowed.
We consider this a stocked product and normally try to keep some in stock. If you need more than we have available, feel free to order it and we will get it for you. It typically takes 15 days for additional stock to arrive and be packed for shipping.
|Units available to ship:||10+|