109496 - Redline MT-90 - Manual Transmission Oil
|IPD ITEM NUMBER||109496|
|UNITS PER CAR||VARIES|
|CROSS REFERENCE||RLMT90, 0083522503044|
MT-90 is a thicker 75W90 version of MTL. Provides excellent protection of gears and synchronizers and its balanced slipperiness provides a perfect coefficient of friction, allowing easier shifting.
RED LINE MT-90 HIGH-PERFORMANCE GEAR OIL is a fully-synthetic ester-based lubricant designed for use in manual transmissions and front-wheel-drive transaxles. This shear-stable formula resists breakdown for extended periods and offers more consistent viscosity in warm and cold temperatures for less gear noise and improved shifting. This fluid is less slippery for improved synchronizer coefficient of friction and offers stronger film strength for better wear protection.
- Offers quicker shifts, perfect synchronizer coefficient of friction
- Safe for brass synchros, as it lacks the reactive sulfurs found in most GL-5 oils that cause damage
- High performance gear protection and longer synchro life
- Eliminates notchy shifting, even when cold
- Satisfies the gear oil viscosity requirements of 75W, 80W and motor oil viscosities of SAE 40, 10W40, and 15W40
- Recommended for GL-1, GL-3, and GL-4 applications, as well as where most special synchromesh fluids are specified
- Not for use in differentials with hypoid gears
Product Status & Availability
Adding items to your shopping cart and placing an order is only an intent to purchase. We will not charge you for anything until we can ship the products you ordered (if paying by credit card. PayPal is a prepayment method.) We will do everything we can to fill your order in a timely manner. You can cancel your order at any time prior to shipment.
This stocked product is available to order plus backorders are allowed.
We consider this a stocked product and normally try to keep some in stock. If you need more than we have available, feel free to order it and we will get it for you. It typically takes 5 days for additional stock to arrive and be packed for shipping.
|Units available to ship:||6|