100213 - Turbo Gas Front Strut - 200 Models
|IPD ITEM NUMBER||100213|
|CLASSIFICATION||REPAIR & MAINTENANCE|
|QUALITY LEVEL||BETTER (ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT)|
|UNITS PER CAR||2|
|WARRANTY||ONE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY|
|CROSS REFERENCE||100597, 273704, SAC-100597, 32327F|
For a moderately priced upgrade with a slightly more controlled feel than stock, consider the gas-charged Sachs Turbo Gas. These are acceptable for use on stock height or lowered cars. (Don't be confused by Sach's shock designation of Turbo Gas which is a marketing name and has nothing to do with whether your 200 series model is a turbo or not).
Technical Tips & Articles
- 10004 - Is it Time to Replace My Shocks & Struts?
- 10017 - Shock Absorber Warranty Issues and Questions
- 10021 - The Basics of Strut Installation on 2/7/9 Series
- 10023 - 200/700/900 Suspension Upgrade Stages
- 10032 - Gas Shocks vs. Non Gas Shocks
- 10168 - Shock Options Overview
- 10169 - Performance Shock Options
Product Status & Availability
Adding items to your shopping cart and placing an order is only an intent to purchase. We will not charge you for anything until we can ship the products you ordered (if paying by credit card. PayPal is a prepayment method.) We will do everything we can to fill your order in a timely manner. You can cancel your order at any time prior to shipment.
This stocked product is available to order plus backorders are allowed.
This item is not currently in stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
|Units available to ship:||Zero|