113029 - Inner Tie Rod for SMI Branded Steering Rack 1998-2000 S70/V70 / 1998-2004 C70
|IPD ITEM NUMBER||113029|
|CLASSIFICATION||REPAIR & MAINTENANCE|
|QUALITY LEVEL||GOOD (AFTERMARKET)|
|UNITS PER CAR||2|
|WARRANTY||ONE YEAR PARTS WARRANTY|
|SPECIFICATIONS||16MM THREADS ON RACK SIDE, ECONOMY AFTERMARKET|
Potential Product Fitment Issues
This inner tie rod only fits models with SMI brand steering racks.
These models were originally equipped with SMI racks:
- 1999 S70 AWD with Chassis Number 572015 and higher
- 1999-2000 V70 AWD/XC with Chassis Number 549831 and higher
- 1998-2000 S70 FWD with Steering Rack Code "5" (Position 8 of Product ID)
- 1998-2000 V70 FWD with Steering Rack Code "5" (Position 8 of Product ID)
- 1998-2004 C70 with Steering Rack Code "5" (Position 8 of Product ID)
If you have an early 1998 S70 FWD or 1998 V70 FWD with 7 digit Product ID then your car originally came equipped with a TRW rack not SMI.
See attached technical article for more information regarding Product ID plate.
If the rack was ever replaced on your car, then it could be either style.
It's not a bad idea to buy both styles and simply return the units you don't use.
Technical Tips & Articles
Product Status & Availability
This stocked product is available to order plus backorders are allowed.
We consider this a stocked product and normally try to keep some in stock. If you need more than we have available, feel free to order it and we will get it for you. It typically takes 14 days for additional stock to arrive and be packed for shipping.
|Units available to ship:||2|