106695 - Sport Front Strut - 240 260
|IPD ITEM NUMBER||106695|
|QUALITY LEVEL||BEST (BETTER THAN OE)|
|UNITS PER CAR||2|
|WARRANTY||LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY|
Koni uses hydraulic technology for damping control where all of our other performance shocks use hydraulic and high pressure nitrogen gas. The effect of this in our opinion is that the Koni provides a plusher and softer ride while providing excellent control.
Konis are firm, but they transition so smoothly the perception is that they are soft. Konis are also adjustable so that as they wear with age, you can adjust the rebound damping control to compensate.
Technical Tips & Articles
- 10004 - Is it Time to Replace My Shocks & Struts?
- 10017 - Shock Absorber Warranty Issues and Questions
- 10021 - The Basics of Strut Installation on 2/7/9 Series
- 10023 - 200/700/900 Suspension Upgrade Stages
- 10032 - Gas Shocks vs. Non Gas Shocks
- 10168 - Shock Options Overview
- 10169 - Performance Shock Options
Product Status & Availability
Adding items to your shopping cart and placing an order is only an intent to purchase. We will not charge you for anything until we can ship the products you ordered (if paying by credit card. PayPal is a prepayment method.) We will do everything we can to fill your order in a timely manner. You can cancel your order at any time prior to shipment.
This stocked product is available to order plus backorders are allowed.
This item is not currently in stock. Order now and we'll deliver when available.
|Units available to ship:||Zero|