ipd: 50+ Years of History with the Volvo Community
Monday, January 1, 2007
Long Standing Reputation
There are many options when it comes to buying parts for your Volvo so why should you consider buying from ipd?
- We are a real brick and mortar company
- We have been selling Volvo parts, accessories and performance products since 1963
- We specialize in Volvos and can answer questions related to your particular model.
- We back all our products with a satisfaction guarantee
- We have an easy no-hassle return policy.
- We offer value-added services like our own tech-tips and installation instructions.
- We have a dedicated customer service staff ready to answer your questions
- We have more than $800,000 of inventory ready to ship from our Portland warehouse.
There are many businesses out there that have no physical location, no phone number and drop ship everything. There are many that have impressive web stores that are handled completely by third party distributors. These type of businesses typically don't know much about the products or brands they are selling and definitely can't help with fitment issues. If you have a problem or a return, it can be very frustrating trying to contact someone for help.
ipd offers an alternative. We've been faithfully serving the Volvo community since 1963 and intend on doing so long in to the future. We've always believed in treating our customers the way we want to be treated.
Obviously, you can't just take our word for it, so please visit some of the community forums and see what is being said about us.
Most of our employees started out as customers. Most of them drive a Volvo and have owned multple models. Most of our staff have worked here for more than 10 years, many for much longer. This means there is a wealth of collective automotive knowledge available to our customer service representatives.